Monday, May 30, 2011

Green Light for White

For those of you interested in following traditional fashion rules, technically today is the beginning of the season for wearing white- true white, that is. No more "winter white" or "cream," it's not time to don your favorite white pieces- especially those white shoes- and work them into your outfits. And if you're a stickler, you'll know that your time is limited- you only have until Labor Day.

To help inspire you, I've found lots of fabulous white pieces for you:




Halston Heritage Stretch Knit Dress, Saks Fifth Avenue, $325


Once you're finished at the BBQ's today, take a few minutes to pull the fabulous white pieces out from the back of your closet and start working them into your outfits! Enjoy the rest of your holiday! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Memorial Day my friend and "yay" to bringing on the white. I am careful never to wear white while with my kids so I will be smiling wide when I can come to work in white. Thinking of you. Kerry Berry

Related Posts with Thumbnails