Monday, May 16, 2011

Accessories Anonymous: 1154 Lill Studio

There is an amazing handbag company I've wanted to blog about for a while now, but I had to wait. My bestie Beth is a handbag aficionado, so when I found 1154 Lill Studio, I knew I'd found the perfect gift for her. And since Beth is a regular reader of the blog, I knew I had to wait before posting anything about Lill because I didn't want her to get any ideas before she got her gift! Now that I've given it to her and I know she's started shopping on their site, I feel comfortable tell all of YOU about it!

I found this shop on Newbury Street in Boston and I instantly fell in love. The concept behind this shop is custom handbags. They have a large variety of styles available and what feels like an endless supply of fabrics to choose from to create a custom bag. It's simple, or at least you feel that way at first- select your favorite style bag, then choose fabrics and voila! You've got a custom-made handbag! Sometimes having so many choices is actually more difficult, though. I lost over an hour just playing with different fabric combinations the other day and I didn't even move beyond a single purse style! Here's one of the combinations I created:

"Lexie" Custom Bag

Why not click the link above and start designing your own custom handbag? I can speak from personal experience that this type of thing makes an excellent gift for your girlfriends who die for handbags. Don't be surprised if you find yourself clicking away for hours! If you come up with something fabulous, email me and I'll share it here on the blog! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such an awesome and creative concept! Thanks for blogging about it! I'm gonna check it out! I love the Lexie bag too. XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails