Saturday, January 22, 2011

Inspiration from the Past

Now that I've been maintaining this blog for about 2 1/2 years (I can hardly believe that), it's fun to occasionally look back at what I was thinking about, or obsessing over, or wearing at this time a year ago. I clicked back to January 22nd of last year and smiled when I saw which post it was. Take a second to hop on back to it by clicking here.

The dress still makes me swoon. I guess I really do love it if exactly one year later, I'm still experiencing the same feeling when I see it. Do you have anything that makes you feel that way, something so gorgeous or amazing that no matter how many times you see it, or how much time passes between viewings, you still fall in love every time? It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, you know you've found something special.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone. I'll be working most of the weekend, but I'm looking forward to it. Weekends at the shop are the most fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails