Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fashion Smashion

I absolutely LOVE hearing about new, innovative shopping experiences and websites. Thanks to Kendi Everyday, today I learned about Smashion, an innovative marketplace for new and gently worn clothing and accessories. Aside from having a huge selection of items, the other benefit to Smashion is that it's free to buy and sell- there aren't any fees associated with the listings. Cool, right? I'm pretty sure I'm about to happily lose several hours of my day to that site. Thank goodness it's a snow day and I don't have much else to do. If you visit Smashion's site and fall in love like I did, then take a moment to stop over to Kendi's $25 giveaway, good towards a purchase at Smashion.com!

And yes, Smashion has items for BOTH women and men! Check it out if you can! I've got my eye on a blue Valentino handbag that's a steal at $65. We'll see if I make it mine later today...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails