Saturday, December 15, 2012

Too Cool for School

Do you guys know about Bauble Bar? I discovered this little gem (pun intended) about a year ago. Sadie had a groupon-esque deal- for $50, get $100 worth of jewelry. That was the beginning of my love affair with Bauble Bar.

When my jewelry arrived a few days later, I was hooked. A year later, one of my favorite sites to peruse is still Bauble Bar. What I love about this site is that there is a range of styles and prices. There's everything from $25 simple necklaces to $250 rings and everything in between. Also, no matter what your personal style, there's something there for you. I like browsing through the designs and thinking about who I know who would wear each stand-out piece.

There's a necklace I've seen on there for a while now, and I absolutely love it for its uniqueness. I would probably never wear it- it's just too cool for my soft, feminine vibe. But never say never, right? The day may come when I decide to rock this:

Bauble Cascade, Bauble Bar, $36

It comes in other colors, but I prefer the rose gold- it softens the design a little and makes it more feminine and a little less edgy. At this point, I'm still really happy with all of my accessories and I feel no need to be buying anything new, but maybe if that urge to spend comes back soon and this little guy is still available, I just might take a chance. 

In the meantime, check out Bauble Bar yourself. No, they didn't pay me to write this post endorsing their site. In fact, they likely have no idea my blog even exists. So you can trust I'm being completely honest. Think of it like Oprah's "Favorite Things," without the fame or paid endorsement.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails