Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Polyvore- It's more than you think....

The other day, I posted about adding pops of poppy to your fall wardrobe. In that post, I included a set I made using polyvore, which I have done many times in the past. This time, however, I received this email from my BFF Beth after I wrote that post:

"Oh my god. I just figured out that you can click on the polyvore image on your blog and get information on each individual item. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Have you told people this in your blog? Maybe you should point it out (unless you did and I missed it), because it's changing my life. I think I have to reread every blog in which you used polyvore to get the specs on the items. The outfits you put together are so spectacular-- the poppy outfits are delicious-- that picking some elements here and there to invest it is exactly what I want to do.
 
I'd leave a comment, but for some reason, my pc isn't letting me. You are rocking my world." 

I guess I never told you guys that when I post a polyvore set, you can click on it and you will be brought to a page which includes all the information on the items included in that set- price, where to buy it, etc.

It's a pretty awesome website and I use it all the time for this blog. I'm sorry for never fully explaining the awesomeness that is polyvore! Once you're on the website, you'll be able to kill hours and hours just browsing through the many items and sets that other people have made. You may even want to create your own sets. It can be useful when putting together an inspiration board for just about anything- a marketing project for work, ideas for wedding color schemes and themes- it's really useful. Also, if you are like Beth and you would like to explore the many other posts I've written featuring a polyvore set, just click on the label "polyvore" below and you'll see all the posts that include polyvore sets.

Also, just for fun, I made this set specifically for Beth, since she's such a purse addict. Here are a bunch of fabulous fall handbags in beautiful shades of brown and tan:


Fall Handbags



Enjoy the rest of this gloomy, rainy day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails