Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

I love Wednesdays. They are usually my day off from work and I often spend them with friends. Today I spent the day with my friend Melanie. She was down visiting me mainly to pick up the dress I had made for her. She's wearing it to a wedding this weekend and I'm so excited to see photos of her in it! After fitting the dress and making sure it was perfect, we spent the afternoon shopping. She found an amazing pair of heels- actually they are a black version of these. I found a fabulous pair of nude heels that I plan to wear for a big date I've got next weekend. But that's all I'm willing to share about that right now.

Melanie also found an amazing cross-body satchel bag at TJ Maxx. At first, she was jealous of my new bag, but then she snatched up this one and it was my turn to be jealous!


Is that fabulous or what? At only $29.99, I think it was a major steal as well. I love the richness of the color- it's perfect for fall. She actually tossed the contents of her other bag into her new one almost immediately and wore it for the rest of the day. She also scored an amazing pair of boots, but I neglected to get a picture of them. In all, it was a very successful day for both of us. What was your Wednesday like? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails