Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stella and Dot Trunk Show TONIGHT!

I am SUPER excited because tonight I'm hosting a Stella and Dot trunk show at the home of my dear friend Kate Parker. She's an amazing entrepreneur and the creative mastermind behind Kate Parker Weddings and Prepare to Wed. She's also a great friend and a Stella and Dot Stylist! And even better, she's the stylist for my trunk show tonight. I plan to join the ranks of Stella and Dot stylists as well and with Kate as my mentor, I'm pretty sure we're going to take over the world. I'm not even kidding. Her energy is infectious and it's that enthusiasm and excitement that has me itching to join the Stella and Dot stylist community, too! Well, that and the fact that I'm really falling head over heels in love with their jewelry.

Can you spot the "Dot" in this outfit?


How about this one? Can you spot the "Dot" here? 

You know I purchased a pair of earrings and a bracelet at a trunk show last month. Well, they've honestly become the two items I wear the most because they are not only fabulous and incredibly stylish and unique, but they are also high quality items that are durable and able to take the abuse I give them! My bracelet is my absolute favorite piece and I can't possibly say enough good things about it.



If you are interested in hosting a Stella and Dot trunk show and you live in New England, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you don't live near me, have no fear! I'll be able to direct you to my own personal Stella and Dot website where you can purchase whatever jewelry you like! And you can bet I'll be letting you know about ALL the sales and discounts available, too. (Of which there are many!)

Well, I'm off to go get ready for my trunk show- I can't wait to show you guys all the amazing new jewelry I'm getting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope the trunk show goes well! I love your outfits here! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails