Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rate My Look: Spot the Dot Edition

Can you "Spot the Dot" (the Stella and Dot, that is) in these photos? First up, the adorable Ryann:


And now me: 

Soiree Earrings, $39 (Covered by my hair- sorry!)

The Nolita Necklace gets more compliments than any other pieces of jewelry I own. I'm really not surprised by that- it's STUNNING! And I love how it transforms my outfit completely! Without Nolita, it's just a basic pencil skirt and demure blouse. With Nolita, it's Va-Va-Voom and it just screams, "Look at me!" Don't you agree? 

But enough about me- let's talk about Ryann. First of all, her jewelry is the perfect complement to her outfit, which is ADORABLE! I am in love with the bold print and bright colors on her dress and the look is perfectly completed not only by her jewelry, but by her sandals. I needs to get myself some fabulous sandals for the summer, but that's a topic for a different post. 

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of anything you see in this post- the jewelry, the outfits- anything! And have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Maria said...

The jewelry really compliments the outfits, and you are so right about how the Nolita necklace makes your outfit fab.

BTW-- I think it's great that you've become a Stella and Dot stylist! It's a perfect fit with your fashion savvy and positive energy!

Anonymous said...

OMG you make my penis throb

Anonymous said...

OMG I want to come on that cocksucker's skirt

Related Posts with Thumbnails