Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- I need wedge boots!

On Saturday while I was out shopping with my bestie, Beth, I saw a woman in a pair of wedge boots. I've been wanting a pair of black or brown wedge boots for more than a year now. I have yet to find a pair that I love. Well, Beth and I were in Marshalls in the shoe department and I saw a woman about my age trying on the most beautiful pair of wedge knee-high boots. After she tried them on (and fell in love, unfortunately), I asked her where she found them. She said she couldn't remember and then clung to them a little harder, as if I might snatch them right out of her hands. (Who am I kidding? I totally would!) I searched high and lo for those boots, but to no avail. It seems it wasn't meant to be for me that day.

I found a few nice wedge boots online, but none of them quite measure up to the boots from Saturday. I suppose I'll just have to keep looking. But just because I can't find the perfect wedge boot doesn't mean the same fate awaits you. Go out and get your wedge boots while you still can! Happy shopping, everyone!

Fitzwell Jackie Boot, Zappos, $129 (Available in black, burgundy and grey)

Steve Madden Smyrna Boot, Zappos, $149.95

What's your fall treasure hunt? Leave  a comment to tell me all about it!

2 comments:

my healthy twist said...

I love both these boots renee! I have to get a pair as well! XOXO, Natalya

Beth said...

Oh, those brown boots are gorgeous. Now, if I had found those at Marshall's, I totally would have bought them (although hopefully at a discount).

Related Posts with Thumbnails