Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Casual Renee

There is photographic proof that I do not ALWAYS get dressed up. It's true. Like when I walked the Freedom Trail on Monday:

Here I am in the Boston Common, just starting the trail I didn't get a photo of the whole outfit, but it's one of my favorite Life is Good long-sleeve t-shirts and my skinnies. I cuffed them up and wore them with comfortable sneakers. It ended up being pretty sunny and since I was still sporting the "six eyes" look because I was still on pink eye medication, I ended up buying a ball cap to shield my eyes from the sun:

In this photo, I just got some good news, so my friend Amy thought that would make a great photo. I agree! You can see my lovely new $7 (bargain!) ball cap that I bought from a street vendor to keep the sun out of my eyes. It worked like a dream. And as my other friend Aaron pointed out, it matches my shirt. I swear, I did that completely by accident.

So there you have it: proof that I can dress down. Believe it or not, there are people who have asked if I am capable of doing it. Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails