Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday: If Dorothy had the blues...

... she'd wear these:

I've talked about Shop It To Me before, but I think it's been a while, so I'll touch on it again. Shop It To Me is a free service designed to create a customized email that arrives in your inbox as frequently (or infrequently) as you like full of designer products you like. Once you sign up, you fill in your sizes and then select which designer duds you'd like to hear about. Are you obsessed with Michael Kors? Do you die for Dolce & Gabanna? How about Valentino? Just click away and select your faves. I have my "SaleMail" set to deliver twice per week- once on Monday and once on Thursday. And the best part about this service? All the items they send you are on sale. For example, the Betsey Johnson pumps pictured above were originally priced at $200. At nearly half off the original price, I'd call that a bargain. And for those of you who (like me) can't afford super high end duds, there are plenty of mid to low range options as well including Steve Madden, Ann Taylor, Nine West and Levi's as well as all sorts of diffusion lines like BCBGeneration and MICHAEL by Michael Kors.

I enjoy receiving the emails simply because it's fun to scroll through the items and see interesting pieces. Dresses, blouses, jeans, skirts, handbags, jewelry, shoes- it's all covered. They have menswear options, too, so it's not just for the ladies. Also, a single Shop It To Me email will include items from about a dozen (minimum) different designers and websites, so you get a lot of variety. Personally, I prefer that to getting an email with items from only one store.

Do you already use Shop It To Me? Leave a comment and tell me what you think about it. Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

Totally Inspired said...

Nope, I have never used the service but I hear there are a few bloggers that do. But honeeeyyyy... I wish I had seen something like this a year ago. I wanted blue sparkly shoes for my wedding so badly.. But I never found them. These are HOT!

Beth said...

I love everything Betsy Johnson does. Her shoes are so innovative and cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails