Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dresses under $30

Hello, everyone! I thought that today I would share with you two adorable dresses from Old Navy. Both of them are currently available for less than $30! Bargains! What I like about all of these dresses is that they are all unique, but also, they're all great layering pieces. Pair each one with a pair of tights, some fun shoes and DON'T forget your accessories!



This lovely drawstring dress from Old Navy is available currently for only $24.50. What a steal! It comes in a light grey, the deep purple pictured and in black. I love that it's so casual- you can wear it all spring and summer and then add tights and a cardigan for fall and winter. Layer a cami underneath, for a contrast in color and then layer on some fun long necklaces. Voila! Instant cool outfit. The next dress selection is this adorable tie-front flutter sleeve frock available in the grey pictured as well as red, black and cobalt blue. And the price is once again a mere $24.50- not too shabby if you ask me! 



I live my life in dresses and I love to encourage other women to do the same. After all, a dress is nearly always super flattering and also nearly always a complete outfit by itself. In a nutshell, they're versatile, comfortable, flattering and feminine. What more could you ask for?

For questions on how to style a simple dress, leave a comment or email me. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails