Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stylin' Ladies

Lately my co-workers have really been bringing it when it comes to their daily fashion choices. I feel like there is someone nearly every day who I just NEED to photograph for my blog! Of course, most days we're busy actually working, so it doesn't work out nearly as often as I'd like. The other day I just HAD to photograph Juhree again- her outfit was too cute!


Juhree is particularly good at accessorizing- she always has a fabulous cocktail ring, a great pair of boots and super cool earrings. This outfit struck me as not only cool and stylish, but also flattering. Notice how she's cinched the flow-y top with a cool belt in the same color as her skirt and tights. Not only does it make her waist super tiny, but it draws the eye upward, which is always a good thing. 

On the same day that I took this picture, I also had to photograph Kristin: 


First of all, anyone who can rock a sweater dress like this gets some serious kudos from me. Second, light pink and chocolate brown is one of my favorite color combinations. As if she isn't already tall and slender, Kristin maximized her height by keeping her tights and boots monochromatic. 

I love how great all my coworkers look every day- it really makes writing this blog a LOT easier! 

Leave a comment if you have something to say about either Juhree or Kristin's outfits and have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Beth said...

Your coworkers are so fun and chic. You fit right in!

Renée T. Habashy said...

They are total babes. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails