Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Psychic Coworkers

I've mentioned before that my coworkers and I tend to show up to work wearing very similar outfits sometimes. Remember Juhree and Kristin? Well, the other day, Brandie and Kerry took it to a whole new level and actually showed up in the exact same dress!


You can see that they both styled their dresses with black accessories to coordinate with the black waistband of the dress. And yet, they both look so different! Brandie (on the left) styled her dress with a pair of black leggings and some killer high heels. She kept the accessories to a minimum with just a fabulous pair of earrings and her wedding ring. Kerry, on the other hand rocked a pair of high-heel, tall boots, lace tights, a cardigan and lots of Silpada jewelry. Just like Stella and Dot, Silpada is a fabulous jewelry company of which Kerry is a representative. It seems she's always booking parties and she always seems to have so much fun doing it. If you're interested in finding out more about hosting a Silpada party, email Kerry and ask all about it! Don't tell the S&D folks, but I'm a fan of a lot of Kerry's jewelry! I really like these rings: 





Also, every time she wears this ring to work, it catches my eye. And until I visited her Silpada site, I actually had no idea that the stones in the ring were interchangeable. Now I'm REALLY a fan of that ring! 

Leave a comment and tell me what you think of the different ways my coworkers have styled this dress. I think that everyone I work with is super stylish, but I love hearing other opinions, too! Have an awesome day everyone! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I so want that dress, too!! Great taste, ladies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails