Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Some Other Blogging...

As you know, I've been blogging more at work, maintaining the Madeleine's Daughter blog. I have really enjoyed writing posts for work, since I usually get to write about beautiful gowns and sparkly bridal accessories. However, I recently wrote a series of posts that introduce our readers to the amazing bridal consultants. Over the next few weeks, we'll be publishing them on the MD blog. I am really excited about this series because I know first hand how incredible my co-workers are and I'm excited to put their personalities and pictures on the internet for everyone to see. I used a simple formula and had each consultant answer the same set of questions. It was really fun to see their unique answers to the questions. The first post published yesterday and introduced McKenzie, one of the most seasoned bridal consultants we have on staff.

Click here to view the first post in my "Meet the Staff" series and feel free to follow the Madeleine's Daughter blog, too!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails