Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- Metallic Wingtip Oxfords

Are you all getting sick of reading about my obsession with oxfords? Well, then, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to endure yet ANOTHER post about a fabulous pair of oxfords that may or may not have made their way into my closet on Black Friday. I swear, I went out looking for tights and belts and I came home with shoes and belts instead. (As well as some funky jewelry from Forever 21 and some really incredible make-up from Sephora.) Anyway, these shoes are so fun and funky and I can't wait to wear them!

Metallic Wingtip Oxfords, Charlotte Russe, $27*

*I actually paid $20.25 for them because there was a special 25% discount on Black Friday. Whoo-hoo! 

And since it's SHOESDAY TUESDAY, you all know the drill- TWEET! And use the hashtag #ShoesdayTuesday. It's all one word with a # in front of it (nospaces). No specific theme today- just shoes in general.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails