Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stylin' Friend

Remember Mel's Shoes?

Well, today I'd like to share the rest of her outfit: 



I love everything about her outfit- the bold red coat, the leather bag, the shoes, the skirt- all of it! She wore this before Thanksgiving (I'm behind on my blogging, I know!) when the two of us got together for lunch and a viewing of the most recent Twilight movie (Team Edward). I thought that Mel's outfit was a great way to take a summer-y piece and use it year round. Her seersucker skirt looks adorable with the fitted top and tights. You may also remember that she won the necklace she's wearing in last year's Thanksgiveaway

Leave a comment and tell Mel how adorable she looks- she certainly got a lot of compliments while we were out on the town that day. Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone! Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails