Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Party Photos

November and December are the major party months of the year and this year was no exception. Between the official company holiday party and the various other parties thrown by my coworkers, I feel like I haven't had a weekend free in a while. We were all very fashionable for our company party, so I'd like to share some of the photos with you:

Brandie, Kristin and I at our company holiday party

I was in love with my outfit for this particular event. I found the dress and the sequin cardigan at Forever 21 of all places! Combined, they cost less than my shoes (which I found at DSW). I felt festive and sexy and up for a night on the town with my girls! I hope I get to wear this outfit again sometime. It would make a great date outfit as well. 

Juhree and I at our company holiday party

You can't really tell in either photo, but I also sported one of my fascinators. You can check it out in this post. I thought it was a fun, funky finishing accessory for my outfit. As for Juhree's outfit- I love that she didn't wear just a standard LBD (like most of us!), but rocked a bold, cobalt blue satin dress. I don't have a photo of the whole dress, but trust me when I say she looked hot! 

McKenzie and Jeff

McKenzie's dress made me drool all night long- a simple LBD in a fitted bodice with a full skirt and the fabric was sparkly and lush. She's so gorgeous, I can hardly handle it! I also love that her boyfriend Jeff wore a newsboy cap- so cute!  

What did you wear to your company holiday party? Was it a dressy event? Send me a picture or leave a comment below to tell me all about it!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails